Website Design and Development
Analytics and Reporting
To be the best we have to offer the best. Handled by our team of SEO specialists, our Google Ready Website Design and Development Service at Digital Marketology offers everything your company will need to excel in its online marketing presence. We refer this to our Core Website Package or Simply Google Ready Websites.
With our WordPress optimized websites, you get a great looking website and one that is SEO optimized. With our ongoing website subscription and analytics, you have a website that is always up to date and one that allows your company to evaluate its performance.
Website Design Needs to Impress and Engage your Viewer as well as have the proper structure to be found online
Your site will look professional and inspire customer confidence – on desktop and mobile. With our Google Ready Core Websites, you will have a proper website that has both Website Design and Development as its foundation for your business’s digital marketing strategies.
Google Ready Web Design and Development
Optimized URL Structure
Content Management System
Website Hosting, Email, Domain
Web Design and Redesign
What Viewers and Customers See
Our Google Ready websites are key to an overall strategy that meets your company’s goals. Users enjoy visiting sites that look aesthetically appealing and are quite easy to navigate. Our team of website designers gives your company a website that impresses.
What Computers and Search Engines See
Elements of Great Website Design and Development
Attractive and Effective
Quick Load Time
Google Ready Website
Your site will look professional and inspire customer confidence – on desktop and mobile. With our Core Website Service, you will have a proper website that is the foundation for your business’s digital marketing strategy.
Our sites also include a blog section to release additional information and current news. These blog pages are designed as DIY pages for clients to send additional pages and are not included in the 10-page limitation. So once the site is up and running your company can add any number of additional pages.
Included with Initial Design and Development
- Design or Redesign of Website in WordPress with Google Best Practices using Divi Responsive Website Design for site architecture, HTML, and page/linking structure.
- Up to 10 pages included with this package. Any unused pages can be added anytime and additional pages can be purchased.
- All Websites are designed and hosted on HTTPS secure server with proper use of SSL Certificate.
- Apply Proper Titles, Descriptions, Head Tags and Keywords for each page on the website.
- Create tags, titles, descriptions, and keywords on images.
- Create and Upload Google XML Sitemap and Robots.xml for Proper Google Indexing.
- Setup Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
- Content Optimization for core website pages and application of Alt attributes to make site keyword rich.
- Create and optimize listings for online directories and citations for searches, reviews, pictures, business info, etc.
- Blog Creation
- Optimizing the 404 Error Page
- Email Addresses with domain name (Option to use Google services for email for $5 per user)
- Unlimited Updates of existing pages
- Search Engine Ranking, Traffic Status, and more through Google Analytics Interface
- Webmaster Site Monitoring and Update of Theme and relevant Plugins
Website Redesign & Development
Your website must evolve with your business. Your website and applications must be updated to meet your customer’s expectations. Our Redesign of your company’s website includes all of the previously mentioned but also provides:
Uniformity throughout site
Adding a Content Management System
Digital Marketology Website Services
Our Google Ready Website Subscription also include the following
Does your website need a little help? The days of paying for a website and having it outdated is over. With our Core website subscription, we offer unlimited changes to existing pages and core updates with to the most current Google best practices.
Get Started Now
Serving Tulsa and Surrounding Areas
Managing a social media channel is somewhat like creating a magazine or running your own TV network. Each channel, you can produce a series of unique content. You can syndicate your content to other channels (e.g. cross-posting from Snapchat to Instagram). You can...
Without proper analytics and tracking, you are not able to know if your marketing or advertising campaigns are successful. This analytics is then used to tweak and improve your campaigns going forward. Too often, marketers are overly focused on improving their...
Facebook has changed, now is the time to see if your strategy is really bringing in the results you want. A few years back, building a community of loyal Facebook followers was a relatively simple: launch a page, regularly post compelling content, answer questions,...